WHO RUNS ANTIQUE?
Max Helyer and Henri Pickersgill – Antique is a company created with lots of care and love by two best friends. We don’t have individual roles as such, we each like to contribute in all areas… Two heads is better than one and that applies to every aspect of our brand! A lot of you may know Max from playing guitar in his band You Me At Six.
ARE ALL OF YOUR ITEMS UNISEX?
Some of them are, be sure to read the item name and description carefully! There are additional photos for our unisex items showing both guys and girls rocking them so be sure to check those out.
WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH YOUR LIMITED EDITION SHIRTS?
In every collection we release we will drop some limited edition garments for you guys. These items will all be hand-numbered on the black tag at the bottom of the garment… Just flip it over and check out your personal item number. Once these sell out we will never send them for re-print so your item will become a limited part of our history. Please note: unless your garment is damaged in any way we cannot take returns on our limited edition items as they have been hand-numbered so be sure to take care when ordering from our store and make sure you get exactly what you want when it comes to our limited edition collections.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY ANTIQUE GARMENT?
You can find some care instructions printed on the inside of the neck. We recommend washing on a low temperature and re-shaping our clothing whilst damp to keep its perfect shape. Also, we always iron our garments inside out to protect the print!
WHERE CAN I CHECK THE SIZING OF ANTIQUE ITEMS?
Scroll through the tabs on the small table within each product page, here you can find sizing for the item. If you have any questions contact us and we’ll be glad to help!
I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UK, CAN I STILL BUY SOMETHING?
Hell yeah! The prices you can see are all GBP but upon checkout this price will be converted into whichever currency applies to you. We ship to anywhere in the world but please remember that if you don’t live in an EEC country, your country may impose custom tax charges. We can’t predict what these may be so it’s best to get in touch with your local customs office and find out more. Please note: Due to the difficult postage system in Brazil, to guarantee delivery we have to send orders via UPS Delivery and this will cost £35.00 – This does not include custom tax and delivery time is 5 working days.
WHAT IS ANTIQUE GOING TO OFFER IN THE FUTURE?
We’re always looking to branch out and we would like to appeal to as many people as possible. In the future you can expect us to release larger ranges with fresh new ideas as well as other items such as art prints. We’ll always keep you in the loop with what’s going on with the brand which you can keep track of via our blog page. Your custom is very important to us, if you have anything you would like to suggest please feel free to get in contact!
This site is owned and controlled by BECOME ANTIQUE LIMITED (Company no. 07508442, registered in the UK). All content, clothing designs, company name and logos used on this web site are the property of BECOME ANTIQUE LIMITED. Nothing contained herein grants any right to the use of material used on this web site without the prior written permission of BECOME ANTIQUE LIMITED.
In the event that you receive any item(s) from us that you are not happy with (for reasons such as sizing) you may exchange said item(s) bought from the Antique store within 28 days. Please note: unless your garment is damaged in any way we cannot take returns on our limited edition items as they have been hand-numbered so be sure to take care when ordering from our store and make sure you get exactly what you want when it comes to our limited edition collections.
Remember that any item(s) that you are returning must be in their original condition, unworn and unwashed. Please note that we do not cover any postage charges that may incur when returning items to us.
Fill out our returns/exchanges form below and we will respond with the returns address you that you need to post the item to. Remember to include all information possible regarding the problem and as soon as we receive your return or exchange we will get it sorted out and keep you updated via the contact details you have provided us with.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you find anything unsatisfactory, then please contact us before placing an order.
- The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is INCLUSIVE of VAT. The price EXCLUDES delivery charges.
- The total purchase price, including VAT and £4.00 delivery charge, will be displayed in the Buyers shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website at any time.
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 7 days of acceptance of order. Goods supplied to Europe will normally be delivered within 14 days of acceptance of order. Goods supplied to Rest of the world will normally be delivered within 21 days of acceptance of order.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyers address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Sellers agents or employees.
- BECOME ANTIQUE LIMITED shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.